- MarkaAksu Vital
- Üretici ülkeTürkiye
- Hacim500 ml
- ÖzellikDoğal ürün, Şekersiz, Organik ürün
- Raf ömrü3 yaş
Aromatic Aniseed Water
Natural Floral Health Drink
Latin Name: Pimpinella anisum
Aniseed is an annual herb of the parsley family. It is highly aromatic , low-growing plant that produces feathery leaves and small yellow and white flowers on stalks that reach a height of one to two feet (30-60 cms).
It is native to the Mediterranean coasts and west Asia. It is widely cultivated in Egypt , Spain and Turkey in Mediterranean region and it was also used widely as an aromatic herb by the ancient Ottomans , Greeks, and Romans due to its pleasant fragrance.
Aniseed has been used for many years to disguise the unpleasant taste of medicine.
Gather the seed heads in early autumn. Use the leaves throughout the growing season to add to green salads.
The leaves and seeds taste good with shellfish. Aniseed can be used in cakes, biscuits, bread and apple pie.
As Aniseed have a spicy frangrance , it is widely usable in pastries, breads, cookies , salads , meaty vegetable dishes , candies and teas , coffees and other beverages.
The therapeutic properties of aniseed is antiseptic, antibacterial , antifungal , antispasmodic, carminative, diuretic, expectorant, galactagogue, stomachic, laxative and parasiticide.
1.Due to its lovely fragrance , it has been used for thousands of years to freshen the breath and eliminate the bad breath.
2.Aniseed is high in anethol , a compound that can help raise prolactin levels and thus stimulate milk production. It has a reputation for increasing milk production in nursing mothers , promoting menstruation , and facilitating childbirth. But not recommended to use during menstruation periods.
3. Aniseed is also known to increase libido in women and men.
4. Aniseed has a paregoric(tranquillizer) effect , an opium mixture that is used to settle the stomach and was once commonly given to colicky babies.
5. Anise also releives spasmodic flatulence , intestinal gases and eases digestion.
6. Anisseed stimulates secretions the linings of the throat and lungs. Especially anise oil is used as a cough suppressant. It contains creosol and alpha-pinene , which helps to loosen bronchial secretions. As an expectorant , anise helps to loosen and get rid of phlegm in the respiratory tract.
7. Due to its wipeout effects of lack of appetite and nausea , it can be added especially into the foods of the children.
8. It has a good sedative effect on nerves , brain fatiques and migraine headaches.
9. It is also known as a good diuretic.
10. Promotes blood circulation and strengthens heart health.
Aniseed component composition : a-pinene, camphene, b-pinene, linalool, cis-anethole, trans-anethole, safrole, anisaldehyde and acetoanisole. Nutrients ; Calcium , iron , magnesium , manganese , phosphorus , potassium, zinc , vitamins A , B , C and E.
Usage directions :
For adults , Aksuvital Aniseed water can be taken directly , or can be diluted with ½ ,1/3 of water glass by adding water or fruit juices or any beverage. Should be taken three times daily before or after meals.
- WARNING :
You should avoid aniseed if you have an allergic and/or inflammatory skin conditions. Not recommended during pregnancy and menstruation.
Phyllis A. Balch , CNC – Preion for Herbal Healing and Nutritional Healing.